In this role, you have the opportunity to
To join the BIM/Revit implementation project within the Philips Site Planning department with close cooperation with global team responsible for the standard creation. You will be responsible for transfer of knowledge and implementation of the solution in the operational teams globally.
You are responsible for
- Manage the implementation of complete BIM/Revit solution.
- Develop and Maintain the BIM/Revit Execution Plan of the organization.
- Stay connected with the software related to BIM/Revit and its interaction with the Data Base/Cloud solution within the organization.
- Support users and other members of the organization in the use of BIM tools.
- Develop BIM/Revit standards within the organization.
- Internal training: Provide all level BIM/Revit software training.
- Train and supervise the daily activities of the BIM/Revit users within Site Planning global team to ensure that the standards are met in the creation and maintenance of models/templates.
- Follow and update the best practices for the use of BIM/Revit software.
- Report the current and projected status of the BIM/Revit implementation.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part of Site Planning team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- An experienced BIM/Revit and AutoCad user with excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM/Revit versions, experience in design, drafting and engineering.
- Previous BIM/Revit implementation experience.
- Holding a Bachelor or Master degree, preferably related to building works or engineering and supported by practical experience
- Must be self-starter and process the drive to pursue continued education on BIM/Revit.
- Extensive knowledge of quality and document management processes.
- Fluency in English is necessary.
- Process the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Comfortable in an office environment, spending the majority of the workday in front of a computer.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)