In this role, you have the opportunity to
Use your communication skills to help colleagues from Germany with HR related questions.
You will be a support to HR Advisors/Administration & Payroll Specialists helping them to complete tasks associated.
You are responsible for
- E-filling – digital files uploading
- HR data input to the systems
- Running reports from SAP HR/ Workday
You are a part of
The Philips People Services Center Europe international team based in Łódź, Poland, supporting with administrative and payroll services 8 European countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, and Poland. Philips People Services (PPS) is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals is delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, standardizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of studies
- Fluent German (at least B2) and good command of English
- Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
In return, we offer you
- Civil contract
- Paid Internship of 3-5 months
- Full-time preferred, however, we can be flexible when needed
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)