Job DescriptionGBS Philips People Services – Trainee Polish and English speakers
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Use your communication skills to help colleagues from Poland with HR related questions.
You will be a support to HR Administration & Payroll Specialists helping them to complete tasks associated
Your main responsibilities
- Handling personal files
- Answering employees queries
- Input of data data to HR systems
- Run reports from SAP HR/ Workday
You are a part of
The Philips People Services Europe is a part of Global Business Services international team based in Łódź, Poland, supporting with administrative and payroll services 8 European countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Poland. Philips People Services (PPS) is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. A team of HR professionals is delivering HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle. PPS delivers cost-effective people services by leveraging economies of scale, standardizing processes and simplifying the ways of working, while delivering superior HR experiences by listening and acting on our customers’ feedback.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of last year of studies or graduate
- Fluent Polish (both orally and in writing)
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing)
- Interest in HR area and polish labor law will be an asset
- Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
In return, we offer you
- Paid internship in our Philips People Services
- intensive learning on the job through real experience that will allow you to accelerate your growth
- fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment
If you would like to join us please send your CV in English.
We kindly inform we will contact only chosen candidates.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)