You will be part of the Global Learning Solutions team reporting to the Manager Global Operations. You will work from the Lodz office in Poland where you will be part of the Learning Advisor team supporting our organizations. The Global Learning Operations team delivers standard operational support such as uploading online trainings in the Learning Management System (LMS) and actively supporting learners during virtual training sessions (e.g. webinars).
As a Learning Advisor you will have an opportunity to be the first point of contact for employees and managers to provide self-service support and ensure accurate and effective transactions and prompt inquiry resolution.
- Internal and External Learner support via case management system (CSoD) and functional email account; monitoring and ensuring timely closing according to SLA.
- Ensure the right quality of support to externals according to defined quality standards
- Maintain customer service-level
- Ensure compliancy with all Global Learning processes
- Timely escalation to Learning Process & Admin Specialist.
- Actively contribute in maintaining the Standard Operating Procedures in the GLS process matrix
- Support and participate in Global Learning projects
- Perform User Acceptance Testing activities as part of the change and release management process, managed by the global learning solutions team.
- Identify areas for improvement in process and customer service and suggest improvements to increase efficiencies and customer satisfaction towards the manager Global Learning Operations
- Escalate significant issues to appropriate departments and/or supervisors
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- Strong customer/stakeholder orientation and an excellent team player
- Good cultural awareness and ability to work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Organized, detail-oriented and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good facilitating and a ‘can-do’ mentality
- Knowledge of Case Management Systems
- Experience in Learning Operations Services and or Cornerstone on Demand is a plus
We offer you:
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class supply chain service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit Systems cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)