In this role, you have the opportunity to be an enabler for the successful execution of the Integrated Supply Chain transformation strategy especially related to Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) capability development.
You are responsible for
- You will support and/or lead several ISC capability development activities (e.g. e-learning, competency development, job rotation program, communication, reporting)
- Responsible for planning, coordination and execution of capability development activities according to plan
- Report on the performance with an agreed frequency
- Manage change and stakeholders involved
- Manage the communication towards stakeholders
- Ensure that there is an effective transfer and archiving of documentation
- Planning, coordinating and tracking small related activities
You are a part of
Role within Procurement organization. Performs tactical, operational and transactional sourcing for indirect materials and services and support in executing the process flows within the various systems
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3-5 years work experience in Learning & development, HR and/or Supply Chain/Operations
- Masters degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field, such as Supply Chain Management or HR Learning and Development
- Preferable change and project management experience
- Understanding of theoretical and practical aspects of Supply Chain
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis (in excel)
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment to ensure milestones/deliverables are met
- some of your key players will be based in different geographic regions, therefore some flexibility on availability might be required from time to time
- Limited travel might be required (up to 10%)
In return, we offer you
A path towards a rewarding career. Philips is growing its project management capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)