In the role of Global Process Program Lead, you will be responsible to optimize global process harmonization towards best practice processes among all “quote to invoice” teams globally. You report into Supply Chain Service Lead and are part of supply chain leadership team.
Department & Team
Quote to Invoice process is a critical part of GBS supply chain operations and responsible for managing customer orders from order acceptance up to delivery to customers of Philips Healthtech globally. As part of the drive towards GBS North Star to become strategic partner for Businesses, Markets and Function, cross-hub process standardization, improvement and simplification are prerequisites for optimal execution. You will play vital role to make it happen.
In the role of Process Program lead your main responsibilities include:
- Identify “Quote to Invoice” best practices to drive for best in class service operations with better customer experience on a global level (at lower delivery cost).
- Challenge, but also help to get selected processes towards benchmark level.
- Drive to copy and implement these best practices towards all GBS hubs globally.
- Monitor the common Key Performance indicators of Quote to Invoice making sure necessary corrective actions are taken to steer and correct.
- Optimize execution of supply chain processes in line with GBS strategy
- Coordinate cross-hub process standardization, improvement and simplification teaming up with B/M value stream leaders and hub operations in GBS and Partners as well as Functions to deliver a harmonized global process design blueprint that meets Philips Excellence Process Framework standards.
- Steer the right process applicable to Business, Market and Function in PEPF
We are looking for
- Master degree with 5-10 years experience or a Bachelor degree with 10+ years.
- Knowledge of supply chain management / business administration.
- Deep knowledge of Philips Sales Back Office and Order Management processes is a very strong plus.
- SAP experience or other ERP system.
- Hands-on experience with Lean techniques and culture.
- Project management skills.
- Process thinking.
- Improvement skills/attitude.
- People management skills.
- Good communication skills at different levels.
- Strong cultural awareness.
- Fluent in English.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)