In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Supply Chain Project Manager, you will initiate and lead improvement projects that are in line with the Health Systems Supply Chain and Order Management (OM) EMEA Strategy and contribute to Operational Excellence.
You are responsible for
- Initiate, manage and implement cross-functional and/or high impact improvement projects, applying proven project and change management tools, leading to realization of targets set by management/ project sponsor (time, budget, improvements).
- Pro-actively come with proposals/ spin offs for new projects for continuous improvement of the processes within the Supply Chain where Order Management plays a key role.
- Facilitate the performance management review cycle for OM EMEA (yearly KPI and target review, monthly performance review), including set up of new and improvement of existing KPI’s where needed.
- Identify trends in operational performance, find root causes and define action plans/ projects for improvements (PDCA cycle, continuous improvement).
- Conduct process analysis, benchmarks and assess process capability across the quote to cash cycle, to support decision making and explore improvement opportunities within the Supply Chain.
- Connect with IT as representative of OM EMEA where needed.
- Develop and maintain a strong network, both internal (other OM’s, Global Commercial Supply Chain) and external (Markets, Business Groups/ factories, IT, etc.)
- Keep up to date with latest developments in Supply Chain Management, having the outside in view, by research of relevant literature, attending seminars and maintaining contacts with external knowledge partners (universities, consultancy), peers in SCM in and outside Philips Healthcare.
The complexity of the improvement projects led by the SC engineer is mainly driven by the scale and required broad expertise level. The scale is determined by the functional areas to be covered and relevant stakeholders to be involved, like global Commercial Supply Chain (Business Process Owners, Global functions), the HealthTech priority programs (e.g. E2E), the Business Groups, factories and the different Markets.
You are part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree in a relevant field e.g. Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Industrial Engineering
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in Project Management / Supply Chain Management
- Project management skills (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, DMAIC, Green/BlackBelt)
- Flexibility and taking responsibility
- Good influencing skills
- Customer focused with a drive to get things done
- Accurate, analytical and process driven way of working, able to keep the integral overview
- Opportunity to travel up to 10% depending on the specific projects
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)