In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work within an international team, which is a global Purchase to Pay process owner: we design the process, improve it and introduce new tools. You will have a unique opportunity to works closely with the Project Manager, who is introducing a new, innovative tool for accounting area.
You are responsible for
• Support on daily basis work of the Project Manager
• Contact with vendors to influence the changes to improve automation
• Investigating root causes of issues, proposing and implementing changes / solutions
• Actively work to improve the automation solutions
• Daily cooperation in a multinational environment
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Student of at last 2nd year of Bachelor Degree studies (ideally related to Business, Economics, etc.)
• Fluent English is a must (both orally and in writing)
• Finance understanding or an interest in this area would be a great plus
• Very good communication skill
• MS Excel at a very good level
• Fast learner eager to gain experience within an international company
• Availability to work part-time, but every day
• Good team player
In return, we offer you
• Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to use English in everyday activities
• Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create a superior customer experience
• Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
• Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)