Respiromix, a Philips Group company that is a leader in the sales of sleep & respiratory care medical devices, is looking for candidates for the position:
Field Sales Officer, Wrocław
Scope of responsibilities:
- Sales of the medical product range in the sales showroom.
- Customer service
- Preparation of NFZ and sales documentation
- Ordering of goods
- Being voice of the company and caring for the development and image of the company
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Field of study: orthopedic technician, (technician, bachelor's degree, master's degree) physiotherapist, pharmacy technician, master's degree in pharmacy, or secondary education with a completed course (until 10.02.09r.) in the field of commodity science of medical materials.
- Highly independent, excellent organization skills
- Sales skills
- Well developed communication skills and a sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of the execution of NFZ orders will be an additional asset
- Availability for work between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. or 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
In return, we offer you
Stable employment based on the employment contract
The opportunity of working for a global brand that is a leader in its industry
Remuneration adequate to the competencies and results of work
Necessary working tools
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)