In this role, you have the opportunity to
to have a visible impact on the society by supporting our healthcare customers on daily basis.
You are responsible for
- Reviewing all newly created corrective maintenance records. Ensuring that the relevant data elements are completed, updating records with any non-compliances and defining the correct codes to assign to the record once it is complete.
- Working closely with all CS departments to reach resolution and obtain missing information on incomplete records
- Performing spot checks on all record types, tracking any non-compliances and chasing these until record is compliant
- Reviewing all Work in progress and liaising with various teams across the customer service organization to drive record completeness and closure
- Follow an escalation process when timely information is not provided for the resolution of an incomplete record
- Raise complaint cases on necessary records, escalate to the relevant modality business unit and track these complaints until the record is complete
- Create reports, trend data and populate metrics for visibility of non-compliance, volume and revenue on open records
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Computer Literate, I.T skills, good knowledge of Excel/Word
- Fluency in English and German
- Be process oriented and have the ability to investigate and analyse information with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Technical background preferable (ability to understand the cases and code them)
- Be receptive to change with the ability to adapt to new ways of working
- Ability to work to pre-determined targets and timescales
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)