Philips is a diversified Health and Well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Leading the marketing planning, program discipline and program execution efforts for Health Systems /medical devices division/ in CEE market. This role facilitates the Health Systems Market’s annual planning processes, ensures coordination of the marketing plans for the Market across the Clusters and Businesses in alignment with the global Health Systems Marketing Planning. Moreover, You will work with the global and local teams on Integrated Marketing Planning, influencing demand generation.
You are responsible for
- Supporting Head of Marketing in the marketing planning across Businesses and Clusters
- Consolidating and aligning with Business Leaders in order to ensure that activations and demand generation activities are efficiently planned
- Integrating the local marketing calendar across the clusters and markets based on HS Marketing plan and business objectives including digital actions and events
- Keeping the overview of markets marketing budget across the clusters
- Localizing campaigns and identifying localization requirements together with Business Marketing & Sales Leaders and Business Marketing Managers
- Ensuring all marketing materials are updated and efficiently used
- Supporting Direct to Business and Event teams in campaigns activations and executing marketing plans in order to reach the business goals
You are a part of
Health Systems Division in CEE across markets and modalities. You will execute the Marketing Plans and BMC initiatives together with the Business Marketing Managers and the Business and Sales Leaders in the Health Systems CEE. You will support strategically Head of marketing, work closely with digital, analytics, communication and event teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Higher education in Economic, Marketing or Business Management
- At least 5 years of experience in strategic and operational marketing in medical devices or pharmaceutical area
- Professional knowledge of marketing tools, especially in B2B area
- Strong operational and execution focus, driven by customer intimacy
- Experience in project or program management
- Experience in cooperation with external agencies
- Understanding of the B2B health market, competition, technology and developments
- Strong analytical skills and result oriented attitude
- Fluent in English, very good ability to use MS Office
- Positive and can do thinking and approach
- Well-developed communication skills
In return, we offer you
path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)