In this role, you have the opportunity to
live your passion for data analyzing and make a positive impact by improving people’s lives.
- Define new KPI’s with Key stakeholders as well as calculation and data sources for new KPI’s.
- Align KPI’s with Key stakeholders across functions, business groups and business units.
- Identify and assign KPI owners.
- Update maintain KPI definitions in White paper and publish accordingly.
- Communicate new KPI’s or changes of KPI definitions with KPI owners and Key stakeholders.
- Develop Qlikview dashboards.
- Create and drive plan for KPI and dashboard improvements/development. Gather inputs of improvements and new requirements from Key stakeholders.
- Drive automation of Dashboard data and use of direct data sources.
- Define sustainable work around processes where direct data source cannot be realized (due to IT landscape).
- Update dashboards, KPI’s with changes of governance (e.g Cluster, Delivery model).
- On time release of Monthly dashboard data.
- Connect with functions, business groups and data providers to ensure data is provided in timely manner.
- Collect and validate data inputs for Monthly and Quarterly reviews.
- Communicate Dashboard releases to Key stakeholders.
- Create Powerpoint slide decks per stakeholders’ review.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be a part of Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) team. Within the Integrated Supply Chain in Philips, we are driving for high performance and excellent customer experience, with digitalization as an important enabler.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5 years of experience in data/KPI analysis, preferably in a global working environment.
- Computer literacy and experience in MS office applications (excellent command of MS Excel is a must).
- Fluent English. Other European languages are welcome.
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders at various levels.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills using methodical approach.
- Team player who can collaborate across function, organization and part of the program team.
- Good understanding of KPI hierarchy, purpose and the underlying process they measure.
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.
- Discount for Philips’ products.
- Language courses.
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region.
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events).
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)