WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• an action-oriented, problem solver with proficient English and a university degree in area of Finance or Economics,
• a person with accounting knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office tools (particularly MS Excel),
• a professional with min. 2 years of relevant experience in finance or accountancy in an international company demonstrating strong analytical, presentation as well as data reporting skills,
• familiar in using financial integrated system, preferably SAP.
Knowledge of fixed assets will be an additional advantage.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Accounting &Reporting Department in Krakow, Poland.
As Capex & Fixed Assets Analyst you will:• process capitalization requests, financial analyses and monthly reports for Fixed Assets & Capex area,
• maintain overall fixed assets accounting records for respective PMI affiliates,
• perform period-end closing activities to ensure timely and accurate reporting of the US GAAP and statutory financial statements,
• be responsible for reporting of financial information to management and other external authorities (statistics).
WE OFFER• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.