Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong, global and diverse team of change professionals? We are looking for someone like this:
• prepare financial reports for the unit on costs, charges and utilization
• maintain the internal database for project updates
• maintain and update reporting tools for our excel and Access based reporting
• support the production of status reports and financial forecasts based on resource allocation for internal billing purposes
• help improve quality and efficiency together with senior colleagues
The Group Internal Consulting is an established organization of more than 500professionals, which serve all UBS internal clients across the bank, delivering project management, PMO and process transformation services and expertise to project and change topics. The Deployment and Development (D&D) team provides strategic, operational, financial and project-deployment support for the delivery teams. Within the D&D team, the Finacials & Reporting Team is responsible for monthly forecasting and charging of the entire Group Internal Consulting Population towards our clients.
The team is located in the office in Zabierzów.
• 1-2 year experience in Finance/Reporting area
• University degree in Finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
• strong client orientation – proven by experience
• ability to self-motivate, work efficiently both in the team and on your own
• detail oriented, structured, methodical and concise
• Proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic onshore/nearshore team
• excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint, including experience with Macros
• experience with Access Database is a plus
• very good in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.