Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organised with an eye for detail? Do you have high client service orientation and risk awareness? We are looking for someone like that to:
-Service domestic and international payments for WM clients using SWIFT and UK retail payment services.
- Manage non STP exceptions.
-Process manual internal journals for Finance and Operations.
-Settle WM Loans & Deposits and early redemption requests.
-Settle Foreign Exchange (Spot, Forward & Option) trades booked by IPS or FX sales desk.
-Manage the timely reconciliation of cash accounts and trade confirmations versus counterparties.
-Manage queries and resolve complex technical breaks in a timely basis.
-Detect and escalate risk in the area of business.
-Collate & report Management Information Statistics & outstanding risk metrics to multiple risk departments and senior management.
You’ll be working in the Payments team in Wroclaw.
We are responsible for the correct and timely settlement of cash transactions. As a strong member of the team you will work closely within the integrated value chain and our global / international interfaces.
-Would suit experienced candidate with experience gained with a Bank or Wealth Manager.
-Ability to assess information and determine priorities / Working knowledge of Swift, BACS, Flexcube/Clas an advantage / Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel / Word as a minimum.
-Demonstrates commitment to UBS principles and behaviours.
– totally focused on client service, able to work in a pressured and deadline driven environment / accurate and attentive to detail with a professional attitude / good communication & interpersonal skills to deal with key stakeholders.
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– willing to cross-train and assist colleagues
– have good operational risk awareness and know when to escalate according to group policies and procedures
– fluent in English
– able to cover working hours which fall between 08:00am and 6:30pm (work on shift pattern)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.