SSO Business Office and MIS Reporting team is a unit responsible for providing management information and reporting to Securities Services Operations management as well as client reporting for Citi platinum clients. Key business decisions are made on the basis of this reporting.
- Responsible for financials, headcount and MIS data reporting;
- Analysis and redesign of current processes within the team to gain productivity efficiencies;
- Initiation and execution of technical improvements within the team;
- Co-operation with Automation Utility team on process improvements within Business Office and MIS Reporting team;
- Creating and maintenance databases and reporting tools;
- Providing support to the Business Managers with ad hoc tasks when necessary.
- 3 year work experience, including documented experience in process automation;
- Strong VBA and SQL knowledge and/or knowledge of RPA/ Xceptor / Appian;
- Basic Management Accounting & capital markets knowledge will be an advantage;
- High level attention to detail;
- Ability to shape and improve processes;
- Reliability, problem solving, willingness to work under pressure;
- Fluent English;
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization;
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments;
- Attractive and stable employment conditions;
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme);
- Access to a variety of training materials & courses across multiple platforms;
- Conceptual work, taking part in projects, new innovation solutions and functionalities implementation within the operational units.