Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you are looking for a new challenge in Customer Operations area, have already a few years of experience with multinational business partners and order management process, this role is for you!
You would provide a high quality operations support to one of the most important retailer's in the United Kingdom. As the role sits within German team, you would also support German retailers as a back up.
Our German Team is a very proactive group that believes working together is a key to success. We are willing to do more than only respond to queries. We thrive to work smart not hard, and always look for possibilities to improve/automate our operations processes. And yes, we can have fun too!!
- excellent communication skills
- strong customer focus
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic team
- ability to cooperate efficiently
- willingness to develop a career in a multinational environment
- very good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects