Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Summer Internship Programme
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
Shell Business Operations is looking for students, interested in internships in:
During the internship in Shell you will work with an incredibly diverse range of people on a project that encourages you to use your knowledge and skills in original and innovative ways. This is a chance for you to put into practice theories and concepts learned at the University.
We are offering you:
Fully paid, 3-months internship with a certificate of completion;
5 days of holidays;
Access to online courses (inc. Excel, Project Management etc.)
Buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Internship Programme;
Fun & integration time;
Canteen for Shell employees with 50% discount for meals and coffee corner.
Status of student
Perfect analytical skills
Very good organization of work & planning skills
Creative and innovative approach
Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of
the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity