Management Support Officer
Job Reference #
Are you a fun outgoing individual who likes to talk to people?
Is helping others part of your DNA?
We could be the company you are looking for.
We seek a curious, detail- oriented individual who is able to interact with all levels of our firm.
Your main responsibilities as a full-time Management Support will include the following:
– interacting with vendors and UBS staff and their assistants across the globe, complex diary management, including scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and video conferences across different time zones
– preparation of international travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, foreign exchange, visa applications and detailed itineraries, including expense reimbursements
– support with preparation of conference rooms, meeting materials, agendas and taking minutes
– working with the other Team Assistants and administrative support across Group Operations
– dealing with ad hoc , Staff initiatives projects and investigations
– Assisting with the function's Communications across Europe and maintaining the internal Operations Website
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Operation team in Wroclaw, Dominikanski office. As a Management Support Officer, you’ll play an important role in keeping schedules coordinated and organizing incoming and outgoing activities for Head of Global Wealth Management Operations in Europe and report to him. You will have general responsibility over administrative support for his broader teams, with a particular focus on more senior team members.
– prior experience in a secretary/administrative role, including diary management for senior leaders
– complete adherence to confidentiality at all times
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
– successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
– keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
– advanced skill with Microsoft Outlook; or equivalent skill in a similar email/calendar application and the ability to pick up new software quickly
– proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.