Credit Risk Operations Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including senior management? Do you keep attention to details and display great organization skills?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• review credit exposures and limit excesses
• identify and remediate data quality issues
• provide support to teams in the Risk Reporting, Analysis & Data (RRAD) function on processes where automated solutions have not yet been implemented
• collaborate with all teams in RRAD to analyze opportunities for decommissioning manual processes
• work to standardize and simplify reporting and other processes
• continuously evaluate risk processes for efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
You will be joining the Credit Exposure and Excess management team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function (RRAD) located in Eximius Park in Zabierzow. Your team has global presence with representation in Krakow and London. We support the Credit Officer community and our Reporting colleagues by reviewing the credit exposures for accuracy
UBS is a committed equal opportunities employer. To promote this ethos this role and all other roles in the RRAD team are open on a 60-100% basis.
• educational background in analytics, preferably a degree in Mathematics/Science/Financial/Quantitative studies
• capable of justifying recommendations to a senior audience
• able to collaborate across functions and be a motivated self-starter
• comfortable working effectively with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.