Citibank Europe provides services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Citi Solutions Center Poland employs over 4400 highly qualified staff in two locations: Warsaw and Olsztyn. Currently we provide services to over 96 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
This 11 week Program includes on the desk training, informative speaker series as well as numerous networking opportunities. Throughout the program, Summer Analysts receive practical knowledge and valuable experience of working in multicultural organization. We start July 1st with 1 day onboarding and integration.
Your time here will look something like this...
The program embraces modern learning practices and is based around a winning combination of: Business-simulations, Team-based challenges and projects to reinforce new skills, Self-directed study with access to industry leading materials
During the Summer Internship you will be exposed to a variety of roles to help you understand the business and to build your portfolio of financial and business skills. This internship will give you the possibility to work in one of the following business areas: Markets and Securities Solutions, Anti Money Laundering, Compliance, Human Resources, Finance, Risk Management, Product Control and other.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are available for full-time during the summer time
- You are at least a second year student by June 2020; fields of study: Economics/Management/Finance/Business/Psychology/Quantitative Methods or related
- You have very good command of English (Minimum B2 level)
- You demonstrate clear professional interest
- You possess solid analytical abilities and are able to work under pressure on multiple tasks.
- You have a strong academic record, you are proactive and self-motivated individual, willing to take responsibility, enjoy new challenges and adapt to change
- You thrive in a team environment, able to cooperate with others to achieve our goals
- You are willing to learn and develop
What can you expect from the program…
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience
- Constant support from your assigned buddy
- Contract of employment - competitive monthly salary
- Attractive benefits, including health care and Multisport
- Possibility to continue career with Citi after the program
Please remember to include a CV in English in your application.
Join us and apply now!
Deadline for submitting applications – 31/03/2020
You are also kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).