Cyber and Technology Risk Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have a flair for information security? Do you find grasping technology concepts fun? Are you looking for experience in cyber & technology risk management?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
• perform analytical reviews and assessment of IT assets, applications and related processes to identify Cyber & Information Security (CIS) risks
• analyze and review CIS and Technology control deficiencies, risks and issues
• cooperate with peers across the organization to ensure that CIS and Technology related risks are understood, owned, managed
We are Cyber & Technology Risk Control Team and we're part of Corporate Center Risk Control, within the Group Risk Control function. We provide oversight of technology, information / cyber security, outsourcing, BCM and program management risks across UBS. The mandate of our team is to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks related to the introduction and management of information technology used across the firm are understood, owned and managed to the firm’s risk appetite.
As a Control Analyst you will be instrumental in proactive forward looking risk identification and ensuring CISO and Group Technology processes, tools and control environment evolve to keep the Bank resilient against cyber-attacks and technology failures.
• flexible, with the self-motivation to develop knowledge and experience in the area of cyber and technology risk
• well organized, with the ability to work with minimum supervision
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments end-to-end
• team player, able to build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.