Market Conduct Taxonomy Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in capital markets regulations? Do you enjoy analyzing data and preparing reports and presentation for higher management?
We're looking for someone to work in our Market Conduct Taxonomy team whose mandate will include monitoring external and regulatory developments, setting policy requirements for Market Conduct taxonomies (such as benchmarks and indices, market manipulation and insider dealing), providing training and guidance and performing oversight activities.
This role is to support these market conduct taxonomy related activities, with focus on stakeholder management, governance and reporting, risk assessment and compliance with the UBS Operational Risk Framework.
This may include:
• review and analyze taxonomy-related information, e.g. for risk themes and relevance for the market conduct control framework
• data handling and extraction and development of reporting and control processes through design improvements and automation
• alignment of Operational Risks to taxonomies
• develop market conduct market and technical knowledge to support the Subject Matter Expert mandate of the our team
• prepare presentations for different management governance forums
• support the performance of periodic self-assessment control reviews
• participation in wider team and department projects and activities
You will be working in Eximius Park in Zabierzów in Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). The Market Conduct Taxonomy team has a firm-wide mandate to provide second line of defense oversight over a range of conduct related risks such as market manipulation, competition law and client price setting, including benchmarks and indices.
• ideally some market conduct / capital markets experience working in risk management, audit or other internal controls related area
• background in control evaluation/ operational risk/ compliance
• past exposure to data analytics and advanced skills in MS Office beneficial
• creative, independently minded, with strong problem solving/ analytical and influencing skills
• great communication skills with very good written and spoken English
• degree educated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.