IT Service & Product Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about both technology and people? Are you interested in progressive IT Change Management? We're looking for someone to partner with our production support and development teams on our Global Markets platforms.
You'll be working within a unique change environment with a wide variety of stakeholders and collaborators across the Investment Bank (IB).
We’re looking for someone to:
– contribute and run Change Advisory Boards (CAB)
– uphold our change management policies and standards
– analyze application and IT infrastructure changes and perform conflict management
– challenge where you see increased risk and inefficiency
– partner with our DevOps working group to modernize how we peer-review and execute change
– present senior stakeholders with change data and management reporting
– contribute expertise to the management and deployment of changes
– partner and collaborate with incident, problem, automation, IT infrastructure and application development teams in providing continuous improvement and reducing deployment risk
– provide additional change portfolio oversight and promote best practices across our teams
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Centre) team, based in Nashville. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the Investment Bank globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams
– knowledge of ITIL service management framework including change management
– an understanding of application software deployment lifecycles (SDLC), agile methodologies and DevOps concepts
– experience of implementing process improvements
– an appreciation of deployment and implementation risk and what can go wrong with IT changes
– strong analytical, problem-solving, risk management and synthesizing skills
– the ability to understand technical documentation and interpret risks
– a natural ability to understand, manage and resolve conflicts
– articulate and can adapt to their audience
– willing to challenge behaviour, processes & releases that can increase risk
– able to continuously challenge teams to improve their deliveries
– a strong problem solver and conflict manager
– keen to continually improve workflows, reporting and deliveries through automation
– able to interact and influence a diverse team and stakeholder base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.