HR Lifecycle Specialist with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? Are you well organized and not afraid of administrative tasks?
Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? Would you like to work in a dynamic team?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' requests in area of: internal transfers, change in working conditions, change in personal circumstances, time administration
- assist with requests connected with all kinds of leaves and employees benefits
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data
– cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Kraków providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in various regions in Europe and worldwide. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
– A master's degree
– Very good German and English language skills, any additional language will be an asset
– Experience in a similar role or willingness to change your career path
– Customer oriented
– Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– Able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– Eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in the field of HR Operations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.