Job Reference #
We are looking for someone to:
• take responsibility for reconciliation of cash positions on custody accounts, related to various income transactions
• analyze independently and work on internal and external requests
• ensure, expand client relationships and improve client services through improvement projects
• engage in change management, process improvement, collaborate with other teams within Asset Management
• engage in knowledge and tasks transfer from the current process owner
The Reconciliation Income Team is part of the Middle Office and performs a global reconciliation of income related breaks on behalf of Asset Management.
The team is new (2 members at this moment) and the process is being transferred from its current location to Krakow. We are now seeking for highly dynamic, skilled and motivated people to embark with us on this.
• reconciliation knowledge and/or experience in a similar area (e.g Corporate Actions, Income/Dividends processing);
• strong analytical skills and interconnected thinking;
• high flexibility;
• excellent attention to detail and high standards of accuracy;
• very good English knowledge (written and spoken skills)
• Excel, VBA knowledge is desired
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.