L3 Support Engineer (Client LifeCycle Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We are looking for a motivated Software Developer with good analytical and problem solving skills to provide L3 support service for Investment Bank Client Lifecycle Management set of applications starting with Account Opening.
We're looking for Support Engineer to take over responsibility for:
• Production incidents investigation and resolution
• Delivery of bug fixes and operational break fixes seen within the environment
• Collaboration with development team to facilitate fast resolution time
• Communication with client, other support teams, users, downstream and upstream
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
You'll be Support Engineer working with a global development team to provide adequate software solutions following standard development life-cycle processes.
• 3+ years' experience developing multi-layer systems using Java.
• 2+ years' experience in database design and development
• Experience of responsive web design principles
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• Good level of English
Additional skills and experiences that would be advantageous, but are not essential:
• Java Script
• Activity BPM / Maven / GIT
• Couch DB
• go getter, who sets tough targets and a plan to achieve them
• good leader willing to accept various delivery challenges
• great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
• team player, working with a globally distributed team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.