- Leading cross-functional squads and programs to develop, test and deliver digital products and services designed by Product and Design teams through development, localization, deployment, and ongoing iteration work.
- Main focus on the Omnichannel Commerce Platform and Mobile Applications for European markets, partially working on legacy systems, partially already on SAP Hybris a new Kony based platform.
- Executing the vision of experience owners, program owners, and product owners through product operations (including enhancement and retirement of products)
- Vendor solutions management
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to manage content platforms required for digital solutions; identify content needs (e.g., tagging, creation, publish timelines)
- Gathers continuous ABO and customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to determine “ROI” and user adoption
- Championing the agile methodology throughout the enterprise for rapid design and development of exceptional global products
Profile we look for
- University Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or Software Engineering
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with team members and clients from globally diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.