Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
(Junior) Business Analyst
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured diverse data sources to generate actionable insights and solutions.
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Interacts with business customers to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources.
- Interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments
- Validation of data in GDW against source systems in the following countries: Scandinavia, Russia, India, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, and upcoming
Profile we look for
• Minimum 1 year experience in a role requiring understanding of data and interpretation of trends
• Proven ability to utilize databases and data warehousing technologies
• Strong SQL skills, experience in at least any of the tools like KNIME, Alteryx, Modeler, Json, R, Python etc.
• Experience in at least one of reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
• Quantitative analysis skills, with the ability to research and synthesize information into meaningful interpretations
• Strong and solid experience in overseeing data capture and consistency issues
• Good communication skills, along with being well-versed with IT and Digital terms and jargon
• BS degree in Mathematics, Analytical Sciences, Statistics, Business, Computer Science or a related field
• English Fluent writing and speaking
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
Developmental position reserved for recent college graduates with little or no post-college professional experience in the field.
- Requires basic knowledge of principles and practices of area of specialty.
- Supports projects and programs.
- Relies on upline for problem resolution.
- Direction given in: tasks and projects.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."