WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:- An ambitious, result-driven, action-oriented professional with a university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Information Systems or Engineering fields
- A proficient English speaker with very good working knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- Fast learner with very good analytical and interpersonal skills
- A customer-oriented and proactive person with ability to work independently
- A candidate with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills, able to run multiple partners
- A candidate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of SAP system would be a strong asset
- Experience in IS auditing, controls, security combined with business processes review understanding, risk assessment and SOX awareness would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
AS AN AUDITOR INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONTROLS, YOU WILL:- perform System Access Rights review and provide support to Internal Controls Teams in other PMI locations in these matters
- promote the efficiency and effectiveness of System Access Rights, across PMI worldwide and ensure a proper execution of IS controls review
- become a subject matter expert for business SAP Automated Controls and proactively provide valuable support including advisory
- perform IS controls and audits of information systems controls, ensuring integrity and compliance with PMI Principles & Practices
- identify potential new IS solutions and present them to the business
- prepare Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of financial reporting controls, as far as deficiency assessment process when needed.
WE OFFER- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.