Internship in Swiss Onboarding Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the expert in HR and start your professional carrier? Do you like working with people and for people? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– support the HR Onboarding team in a variety of everyday operations
– adhere to our ways of working and various labor laws
– update employee records in HR systems
– support the team with simple tasks and calculations
– cooperate with relevant stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to IT-related activities within our team
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– well-organized and accurate
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– fluent in written and spoken English (German will be an asset)
– experience in an administrative job will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.