Corporate Actions & Income Processing Specialist - Fixed Term Contract
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– process UK, Foreign and Fund Income Distributions, this will include Accumulations, Re-investments and DRIP/SCRIP distributions
– maintain your own corporate actions diary to ensure coverage of the 4 key areas in an event lifecycle: Event Capture – Notification – Instruction – Processing. This will be across all markets
– prepare notifications to Client Advisors for mandatory and voluntary events, ensuring all key data/options are captured
– ensure elections are reconciled and instructions are generated correctly ready for verification by the Team Lead or Deputy. This will be either via SWIFT MT565/566 or the relevant CREST settlement message
– process entitlements for income/corporate actions accurately and in a timely manner
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence.
You’ll be working in the Corporate Actions & Income Processing team in Wroclaw, Dominikanski office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Working hours fall between 08:00am and 06:30pm (work on shift pattern).
- experience in the corporate action or income processing area
– university degree
– strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
– motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
– keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.