Internship in Online Marketing Team
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you like working in a global digital environment? Are you a digital native? Do you like juggling projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
– support senior project managers within the Digital Distribution team in their daily work
– participate in optimization projects on www.ubs.com/ch including briefing of internal stakeholders/agencies and maintenance of the website
– develop concepts for new tools and conversion elements (e.g. calculators, newsletter sign-up forms, appointment requests etc.)
– assist in the creation and interpretation of web analytics reports with the view to identify optimization opportunities and evaluate channel performance
Multichannel Management & Digitization UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Digital Acquisition team, which is responsible for maintaining and developing the online presence for UBS Switzerland. This includes website optimization, marketing campaigns, lead management and search engine marketing.
Our 6-12 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you will need to launch your career. From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about online marketing in banking industry, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
Position is based in Wroclaw.
– analytical skills, autonomous and structured way of working
– excellent English (written and oral); German would be a plus
– good communication and organizational skills
– ideally experience, to some degree, in project management
– interest in current digital trends and technologies, especially in the digital marketing area (UX, online analytics, digital acquisition, customer journeys, A/B testing, SEO)
– a communicative, independent and proactive personality
– able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree and have not yet completed your master’s degree.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.