Corporate Actions Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with Corporate Actions? Are you known for hitting deadlines? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? Do you also have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate and contribute to process optimization? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Maintain lifecycle of corporate action events: Event Capture – Notification – Instruction – Processing
– Capture mandatory/voluntary events and all transactions related to Corporate Actions (cash or stock)
– Prepare notifications to Client Advisors for relevant events, ensuring all key data/options are captured
– Ensure elections are reconciled and instructions are generated correctly for verification
– Process entitlements for corporate actions accurately and in a timely manner
– Ensure that all claims and discrepancies are identified, addressed and followed-up
– Partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automation solutions in a dynamic environment
You’ll be working in the Corporate Actions & Income Processing team in Wroclaw, Dominikanski office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK & Jersey business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Working hours fall between 08:00am and 06:30pm (work on shift pattern).
– professional experience in corporate actions area and a strong risk-awareness mentality
– critical approach to problem-solving (you know how to figure stuff out)
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– excellent command of Microsoft Excel
– experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably)
– curious and collaborative, able to work within a team
– focused on client service and accountable for your actions
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– fluent in English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.