DevOps Engineer – Digital Ledger Technology
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
We’re looking for specialists to join us. :
• Someone that can nurture the spirit of DevOps and is passionate about automation
• A creative thinker with the ability to innovate.
• Able to both lead a team and influence others teams to succeed.
• A communicator who enjoys building people networks to sell your vision
• Disciplined and be keen to implement lean/agile/iterative team patterns in change delivery
• Interested in being an agent of change by selling DevOps via live demos and partnering teams.
Digital Platforms Technology department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI platform, UBS Neo, integration with Symphony collaboration platform, tools optimizing engineering productivity and a newly formed Tokenisation team building DLT solutions.
• Agile development practices and methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
• CI/CD including usage of tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, TeamCity, Sonar etc.
• Experience using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Splunk & ELK Pipeline (Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search)
• puppet, Chef, Ansible, Ant, Terraform,
• Unix (RedHat Linux) and Windows command line tools
• Github & Subversion.
• Contributor to open source projects and appreciate the benefits and flexibility associated
• JIRA, Rally, VersionOne
You may have:
• experience in BDD
• experience in other distributed ledger technologies
• focused on quality
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• quick learner
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.