is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network— works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. http:///.
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
The EPS Junior Analyst is an integral part of Electronic Payment Services team and partners with the other teams in efficient handling of broadly defined cash operations tasks. As the EPS Junior Analyst you are responsible for:
- Working within delivery team to ensure time results.
- Design, delivery and maintenance of periodical reports and data analyses
- KPI/SLA delivery to the client and dealing with colleagues working within the Electronic partner delivery organization,
- providing effective client service for all internal and external clients
- documenting operational processes, working tools or triggers to the highest quality, assessing opportunities to streamline processes and providing process feedback to the management team
- Degree qualified in Business/Finance related area
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office
- Advance written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Strong drive for results and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to deal with and react effectively to demanding SLA-driven environment without compromising quality or efficiency
- Proven high level of analytical ability with an innovative approach to problem solving and a creative mind-set towards the use of
- Professional and confidential demeanor to ensure that data is handled sensitively and confidentially
- Strong attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.