Be a part of a revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
The missionThe primary mission of Security Operations Center is to provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 security event and alert monitoring, analysis, handling, and forensic analysis capabilities.
The Security Operations Center is part of PMI’s global Cyber Defense team and is involved in the management and investigation of Security Alerts and Incidents that are related, but not limited to, Operational data, Intellectual property, Employee Information and Customer/Partner data.
The Manager InfoSec SOC’s primary role is to lead the external SOC Tier 1 service and the internal SOC Tier 2 team. Understanding the normal state of operations to detect malicious activity thanks to a broad spectrum of detection and response technologies Maintaining and improving handling procedures for different types of alerts. Aligning and collaborating with IT stakeholders and other members of the Infosec Team (e.g. Incident Response Team, Threat Intel Team, Threat Defense Operations team).
Your “day to day”• Manage the global Security Operations Center for PMI, including leading and developing a team of Security Engineers in Latin America, Europe, and East-Asia.
• Conduct hands-on the analysis & response to security events and alerts coming from our constituency and our detection platforms covering a wide range of technologies evolving quickly, including enterprise, products, consumer, and industrial systems. Escalate alerts to incidents based on PMI Incident Response process.
• Participate in Cyber Incident Response activities and tabletop exercises in collaboration with PMI CSIRT team.
• Provide scalable and global digital forensics capabilities on a various computing base using cutting edge technologies.
• Drive the SOC Tier 1 service provider to ensure it is meeting service level objectives, agreements, and metrics.
• Continuous improvement of procedures and technology to optimize SOC activities and cover new use cases, in collaboration with other Cyber Security teams.
Who we’re looking for• At least 9 years of information security experience and prior experience focused on incident response activities
• 2+ years previous experience in a Security Operations Center in a team leader role.
• Passion for security and working knowledge of current attack vectors and penetration techniques
• Demonstrated experience handling security events in various and complex environments (IT, OT, Cloud)
• Organization skills with the ability to multi-task and identify priorities, work with cross-functional global teams, and execute on schedule
• Experience leading a team of security experts to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in an "on call" status as necessary
• Ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
• Capacity to foster a culture of trust and growth-mindset within a team
We offer:Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.