Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Cards Accounting Team is part of the Revenue organization and is providing financial support for Fleet Solution Business across European market. As part of a global team operating out of 2 main hubs in SBO Manila and Krakow, we manage 20 entities with over USD 30b of annual sales.
Shell Fleet Solution is a dynamic business of constantly growing market of fuel cards with extended customer value proposition driven my modern technologies and 21st-century requirements.
What’s the role?
You as Cards Accounting Finance Analyst will work closely with the Team Manager and the assigned Cards Specialist in the delivery of the team’s priorities in alignment with the business goals:
Perform detailed analysis of proceeds and costs related to Fuel Cards transactions throughout the month
Perform daily and monthly accounting entries into ERP systems in line with Revenue IFRS, ensuring accurate Month end closure of the Accounts Receivable
Timely monitor and accurately process cards transactions data
Collaborate with other Revenue colleagues and other processes to ensure timely closure of ledger
Perform analyst role in balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis
Operate non-SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
Participate in Revenue global projects
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to extrapolate this skill to understand the overall impact of the accounting area. Beyond that, we’d hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Experience in Finance or Accounting.
General overview of major accounting processes.
Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
Experience in using a major ERP system such as GSAP will be an asset.
Good command of English (B2/C1) with good interpersonal skills.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects