Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If You have strong communication skills, an open mind and you like working with people, this role could be your chance to provide HR Operations to employees, line managers and local HR across a designated region.
If you already experienced in HR operations, business HR, customer service or call center you should consider to join our team.
What’s a role?
As the International Mobility Tax Compliance Advisor, you will be providing input and support for tax compliance processes. Also, you will be responsible for building a strong relationship with stakeholders.
More specifically, your role will include:
Management of cases according to established ways of working, including using the Salesforce tool to log queries and updates.
Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors, SMEs, Policy, Employment Tax team
Be the main liaison in the communication between the company and the 3rd Party Tax provider
Handle the invoices from the 3rd party provider (local to global)
Participate in local and global projects aimed at ensuring operational excellence
Providing input to knowledge management in the team, sharing best practices, creation, and ownership of documentation/job aids.
We are looking for candidates who have specific knowledge and a good understanding of HR Model. Furthermore, we appreciate candidates who are empathetic and have an excellent mindset. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
Minimum 2-3 years of work experience - previous experience in Shared Service, Call Centre, Service environment is an advantage.
English (good command, both written and oral).
Ability to deal with large and complex volumes of information.
Teamwork – collaborate and cooperate to get the job done.
Excellent networking and relationship-building skills, able to work closely with 3rd Party Tax Provider representatives.
Excellent knowledge and experience with HR procedures and processes.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects