Internship in Business Risk Management
Job Reference #
Are you self-motivated and confident? Do you want to test yourself and gain hands on experience in a fast paced work environment? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support the Investment Bank's Front Office in managing operational risk
– Analyze data and develop reports via Excel, Alteryx Designer, Tableau
– Directly cooperate with a global risk management team as well as Investment Bank Front Office employees on a daily basis
– Contribute to developing and executing control processes that aim at mitigating operational risks
You’ll be working in the global IB Business Risk Management team based in Krakow/Zabierzów. The role will allow you to gain experience and contribute to a team that manages and reports on operational risk in the dynamic environment of an investment bank.
• Excellent English both written and spoken
• Strong work ethic
• Working knowledge of MS Office; ability to manipulate and analyze data in Excel (Alteryx Designer or Tableau knowledge would be an advantage)
• Operational Risk and/or Financial Markets knowledge would be an advantage
• Self-motivated and confident
• Eager to learn and handle multiple tasks
• Able to adapt and adjust to change in a dynamic work environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.