The Compliance AML KYC Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to develop and manage a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct client profile reviews for customer accounts
- Review all information and documentation ensuring compliance with local regulation and Citi standards
- Provide support, guidance to peers to increase the quality of the work, KYC form,
- Responsible for checking & processing KYC Records in the internal system
- Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records approval process,
- Assisting with the development and execution of action plan to improve the quality
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Additional languages (WE/CEE) is an assest
- Experience in KYC, Compliance, banking operations, preferably in KYC, the client account opening and pre-requirements process
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Ensure that relationship/coverage team gets the expected service within the agreed timelines and facilitate calls where deemed necessary
- Providing the guidelines and rejection reasons to junior KYC analyst,
- Act as the country/project/KYC SME coordinator coordinate/assist/host/participate in a) periodic country calls (triage/governance) ; b) war room calls, or project calls