Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you a detail-oriented trouble shooter? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support Group Technology Operating Management to:
– Analyze Group Technology program data to create metrics and reports
– Establish/operate standardized reporting and metrics for IGCS processes
– Partner with Group Technology Service Lines and TBOP teams to facilitate accuracy of data
– Build relationships with Group Technology and Finance to understand the IT Portfolio and interpret accounting policies
– Cooperate on daily basis with senior stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Technology Business Operational Processes (TBOP) team within Group Technology Operating Management in Eximius Business Park. We ensure an effective and efficient Operating and Control environment across Group Technology, delivered within agreed operating plans, whilst providing portfolio management services across the firm. Technology Business Operational Processes (TBOP) is the Service Line accountable for delivering consistent change the bank (CTB) portfolio through planning, support and reporting and implementation of operational processes to support IGCS and processes across Group Technology.
– A university degree
– 1-2 years of work experience in corporate environment (project management/PMO experience would be a strong advantage)
– Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel
– Previous experience and knowledge of UAT and/or PPM would be an advantage
– A gift for analysing and solving problems, working with various datasets to create excel and power point reporting
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Methodical, concise and accurate with strong attention to detail
– A good communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at various levels
– Fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.