In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
For BASE Programme, the Business Analyst (BA) as a subject matter expert (SME) is the source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in a specific Finance stream. He/she is the functional ambassador for his knowledge area.
The BA understands, articulates and implements the global standard processes and controls related to his area of expertise. In addition he/she pro-actively contributes to integration topics with the other Finance streams and other Functional domains in scope of the Global Template.
He/she is an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialised knowledge. The BA is co-responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Global Template solution- following the BASE Transition Mythology.
The BA participates in deployment phase. He/she reviews solution documentation, such as user guides training manuals and system specifications, prior to distribution to key-users and end-users and ensures his subject area is accurately represented.
- Identification and preparing analysis of business impacts of implementing the Global Template
- Working with the Solution Consultant to gather, document and challenge specific local requirements (tax, legal, compliance related) following a zero-gap approach
- Providing expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology
- Being responsible for the successful closing of gaps between “as-is” and “to-be” situation
- Being a change agent and support the OpCo on their change management journey
- Working with OpCo users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the Global Template solution
- Ensuring a proper and effective knowledge transfer (e.g. documentation, key-user training, etc.)
- Thoroughly performing functional testing and support user acceptance testing of the solution and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met
- Loging issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also follow-through on resolution of those issues
- Completing and improving test scenarios
- Supporting roles and responsibilities mapping vs. positions
- Continuous improvement and keeping up-to-date of documentation (SOPs, process descriptions, Sol ID materials, etc.).
- On-boarding new team members in your functional area
- Adequate handover to Business As Usual after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Contributing to project status reporting
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Accounting or Management Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Understanding and knowledge of OtC Finance Global Standards, Design Book, RACM, HEICASH, KPI/PPI framework
- At least 3 years of experience in OtC, preferably operational experience in multiple OtC roles
- Understanding of key related domains (MDM, controls, authorisations)
- Understanding of functional areas linked to their areas (procurement, sales, logistics, production)
- At least basic understanding of Master Data
- Flexible, proactive, quick learning and team player
- End to end mind-set - understanding of the E2E processes, the business and the interactions/dependencies with other streams (other Finance streams as well as other functions)
- Strong analytical (e.g. gaps identification, business impact analysis,..) and problem solving capabilities
- Strong and effective communication and project management skills, facilitation and presentation skills
- Effective time management (capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines) and being able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management, assertiveness and influencing skills
- Working under pressure, in a dynamic and international environment
- You are able to travel 50-60% of the time
- Your English is on an advanced level
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process