For our client, a large outsourcing corporation in Cracow, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a
- responsible for contract support provided to the internal and external clients,
- establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships,
- leading the projects within the team provide mentoring to the staff,
- compliance with common law,
- drafting agreements for new customers, making changes to existing contracts,
- creating a legal contract shortcuts for the business,
- defining the scope of the company's obligations towards clients,
- responsibility for financial and operational risk analysis.
- BA degree in Economics/Law/Administration,
- 5+ years of experience in Contract Management or similar,
- fluent knowledge of English and French – both written and spoken,
- experience in drafting documentation,
- strong attention to details,
- excellent understanding of commercial aspects of the contract.
- private medical care for your family,
- contract of employment for an indefinite period,
- car leasing programs,
- yearly bonuses and referral program of new hires,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flex work time, the possibility of a home office,
- bicycle parking and carpooling options.