For our Client, an international, well-known company, we are currently looking for a French-speaking candidate who wants to develop his/her career in the position of
- processing invoices, vendor queries resolution, clearing purchase accounts, preparing reports,
- daily communication with vendors and banks (via mail/phone),
- cooperation with other financial departments,
- assuring standards processes according to procedures,
- initiating and contributing improvements ideas within the AP area,
- supporting Team Lead in creating ‘can do’ attitude atmosphere based on trust and motivation.
- experience in Accounts Payable or another accounting stream,
- previous experience in a corporate work environment,
- university degree (preferably in Finance and Accounting),
- fluency in both English and French,
- proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel),
- knowledge of SAP as an asset,
- communication skills and analytical.
- professional development,
- private medical care and competitive package of benefits,
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location.
- free bike and car parking for all employees.