WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Computer Science)
• a fluent English,
• knowledgeable and experienced in SQL language,
• familiarity with Object-Oriented and Functional programming concepts is a plus,
• a goal oriented person with very good analytical and communication skills,
• a candidate able to work independently under tight schedules,
• other assets would be experience in Data Warehouse and basic knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Services Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:• become a member of IS Data Engineering team, learning and gathering experience in Data Engineering domain (Big Data related),
• have a chance to learn new technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, NiFi,
• participate in ongoing projects and Data Scientist use cases,
• cooperating with various teams in PMI including Data Architects and Enterprise architects.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
FIND A NEW PATHPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.