Risk Operations Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the risk control area? Do you enjoy investigating problems and proposing solution? Do you display attention to details and strong organizational skills?
We’re looking for someone to:
• provide support to teams in the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data (RRAD) function on processes where automated solutions have not yet been implemented
• monitor data readiness and completeness in various UBS systems to allow proper risk aggregation and reporting
• cooperate with global stakeholders from Finance, Credit Risk, Risk Methodology, Risk Change and Investment Bank counterparties to resolve data quality and data integrity issues
• work to standardise and simplify reporting, controls and other processes
• act as a global Subject Mater Expert for the executed processes, including participation in global project changes initiatives.
• continuously evaluate risk processes for efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness
• ensure queries are dealt with in disciplined, timely and efficient manner
You’ll be working in the Risk Operational Services & Control team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function located in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). Our role is to support Risk Control community in supervising execution of global processes as well as identifying efficiency opportunities and leading change. We are multinational team and work closely with our colleagues in EMEA, US and APAC.
• fluent English
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree preferably in a field related to business or finance
• 3-5 years prior experience in one of the following disciplines:
credit or market risk control operations
an operations function in the financial services sector
exposure to project management, as you will complete small projects from feasibility to implementation
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information
• able to collaborate across functions and be a motivated self-starter
• comfortable working effectively with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
• attention to details and analytical problem solving skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.