Junior AML Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have knowledge on AML transaction monitoring and would like to dive further into the topic? Do you want to keep criminals from abusing the financial systems?
We are looking for someone like you to be a part of Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls Team. You will be responsible for:
• conducting comprehensive investigations of alerted transactions to identify potential Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks and escalating potentially suspicious activity to the Financial Intelligence Unit
• engaging with relevant stakeholders including front-office business representatives and local compliance officers
• collating, analyzing and reporting information on elements of the AML program
• assessing and identifying key AML risks and process gaps
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls function that conducts second line of defense controls of AML and KYC risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Zabierzów. It is an expertise center for AML Transaction Monitoring for Investment Bank division, covering the process globally.
• previous experience in AML transaction monitoring related role
• good understanding of the regulatory environment including AML typologies
• good knowledge of MS Office
• ability to prioritize own workload and to work in the team
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness
• excellent judgment and decision making skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.