FIND A NEW PATH• a candidate with fluency in French and English languages,
• a fast learner with a university degree or completed apprenticeship. Degree in Finance or Accounting would be an asset,
• a person with good organizational skills and attention to details also professional verbal and written communication,
• a problem solver with continuous improvement mindset, able to set priorities,
• knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel). Experience in using SAP would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant you will be responsible for:
• Checking and processing invoices including their codification according to the defined PMI Principles & Practices, S-Ox, compliance and fiscal requirements and regulations.
• Maintaining control over the invoice workflow for a defined PMI Affiliates and resolve immediately items that are pending and overdue.
• Performing open items reconciliations timely and accurately.
• Resolving queries resulting in a timely and accurate processing of documents with limited support.
• Maintaining close cooperation with Affiliate Approvers and Finance, Control & Payment, General Ledger, Finance Controlling and Tax teams to ensure effective process and high quality of work.
• Proposing improvements and optimization ideas to existing processes.
WE OFFER• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI
affiliates’ Finance, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.