Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Responsible for the risk assessment of customers, negotiating and managing security arrangements, establishment of appropriate credit limits
Responsible for the analysis of the overall credit exposure & the re-assessment of creditworthiness of customers based on reevaluation triggers and timelines.
Accountable for operationalizing strategies locally with the respective stakeholders to ensure support in respect of all credit assessment issues, especially in volatile situations/businesses where risks to the business are high
Provide assistance to business with key analytical recommendations to support and challenge the business in their market growth/consolidation efforts to insure overall portfolio risk remains balanced.
Regularly meet with business units to review portfolio risk and present the credit perspective for specific high-risk exposure analysis.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects